Sunday, May 29, 2011

Photoshopping

It's been pretty slow around the office lately, so I've been teaching myself Photoshop.  Once you learn to use it, it's an amazing piece of software.  It allows me to be artistic without having to have any actual dexterity.  I thought I'd show off some of the projects that I've been screwing around with.
Selective coloring, motion blur.  Could easily be a poster, we'd just have to change the tagline!
My idea for a team trailer.  It's based off of Exergy's (there's is better, but they've got pros on the job).  I thought the sponsor patterning was pretty cool.

Pretty simple, but I thought it was cool.  Note the Bronco Head pattern in the sleeves, side panels, and pockets.





Actual Work!  I made the clouds in Photoshop.  I'm pretty excited for this place to open because it's going to be cool.
I've decided that it's time for Bob's to have a redesign, so I put a few of those together...
It looks a little weird here, but I think it would look cool on the bike.
Pretty similar to the current design, but better.
Something different, I think it has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment