Friday, May 6, 2011

Airplanes!

A few observations about my day of travel to Madison for Nationals:


  1. My bag holds a floor pump.  Good news.
  2. There's birds in the BOI terminal.  They're pretty friendly too.
  3. Southwest should consider not putting two flights to Phoenix in the same gate one right after another.  I nearly boarded the wrong plane.
  4. I understand that UI is the sponsor of airport wifi, but stop redirecting me to their homepage.  DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
  5. I think I just saw Lebowski.  He was abiding.
  6. Tamale in the Phoenix airport.  Good stuff for now, might come back to bite me once I'm trapped in a sealed cabin for a few hours.
  7. Hertz is terrible.
  8. The bus driver is a cool guy.
  9. The taxi guy is also super cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment