Monday, January 30, 2012

Dream

I had a dream last night, and after the week I've had, it just made sense.  I was at my friend Jordon's house playing video games like I had many times before.  Suddenly, there was a mountain lion in the living room.  Not an ideal situation.  I rushed outside and was standing on a car waiting for the cougar.  The key to scaring mountain lions is to appear really big.  This is a real thing, but what I did in my dream is not.  I decided that no sane mountain lion would want to fight a naked guy, because, well, who would?  I saw the cougar come out the front door of the house towards me.  I threw my arms up and shouted to try to frighten the beast away.  It didn't work.  The cougar pounced on me.  I started fighting and wound up ripping its throat out, MacGruber style.  The cougar had killed a dog, I was naked, I was clawed up, but there was suddenly a puppy on the front seat of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment