Friday, July 15, 2011

Painting Bikes

We got the rental fleet in this week for the . It's a whole bunch of cruisers, but not just any cruisers. These are University of Miami cruisers. You might be asking why Boise State got a bunch of Miami Hurricane-themed bikes. It's a long and confusing story that I'm not even sure of the details, but suffice it to say that we got a deal on them. We can't be checking out UM bikes to BSU students, so we're painting them. Here's where you come in. I'm going to show you some paint schemes that I poorly Photoshopped over the bike and I want your opinion and/or ideas. Leave a comment at the bottom of this and I'll randomly pick somebody to win a prize. If you're a BSU student/faculty/staff, you'll win a free day on one of these beasts. If you're not, I don't really know what you'll win but I promise it will have an equal or greater value than 1 High Five From Brian. Here's the designs:





Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I vote for #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd one — simple lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you the one responsible for painting these? If so I would go with number one because it will be the easist. If not I think number 4, the bronco head looks cool. Are you going to put some ads on it? Like the number for the place to rent them?

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're contracting the painting out to an auto painter. My artsy-ness only goes so far. The Bronco Head is cool, I just need to figure out how it would work in 3D. We'll have logos and such on it, I just put together some basic designs.

    ReplyDelete